The KAESER air-compressor control centre for your compressed air supply and key technology for Industry 4.0
The KAESER SIGMA CONTROL 2 (local intelligence) and SIGMA AIR MANAGER 4.0 (central intelligence) controllers ensure efficient interplay between all components in your compressed air system. This is where you can achieve the biggest energy savings. The capabilities of an intelligent computer are needed to perform such a complex task. Its tasks:
- Ongoing reduction of energy consumption throughout the entire life cycle of the system (simulation-based calculation of the most efficient operation scenario)
- Control of individual components within a station
- Compressed air and compressed air cost management
- Communication between a wide range of system components
An overview of our controllers
KAESER Compressor controller
With the internal KAESER SIGMA CONTROL 2 controller (local intelligence, data provider for central KAESER SIGMA AIR MANAGER 4.0 intelligence), compressor performance can be precisely adjusted to match respective compressed air consumption.
- Coordinates and optimises interplay between compressed air production and consumption
- Features various pre-programmed and energy-saving control systems
- Facilitates compressed air system efficiency management
The SIGMA AIR MANAGER 4.0 compressed air management system monitors and controls all components within the compressed air supply system achieving maximum cost savings.
- Improved pressure values and automatic matching of delivery according to fluctuating demand
- Continuous fine-tuning of system performance to ensure optimised energy efficiency
- Predictive Maintenance by Kaeser specialists prevents unplanned downtime.
Learn more on the KAESER website.